Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Blogging a Thought Experiment

Have you ever pondered over life’s biggest questions- Does God exist or what is the ideal job for you?(Yes-they are in the same bracket-realization of our fullest potential leads to a journey towards god or our job- I must admit that how you approach this question is based on whether your natural instinct is “feeling”  or “thinking”)

First, I must admit that writing this blog (a thought experiment) was a huge challenge as I was not sure if I was a creative writer trying to accomplish structure or vice versa. I had two completely different versions. Finally the thinker won surpassed the creative in me.

Here’s what my experience says about challenging oneself to pursue diverse mentally challenging pursuits. By the way- Just about anything is mentally challenging-sport, music, writing this blog, opening a door-It’s just the way you look at it. Your personality type can temporarily get influenced by different people, but will return to its normative state unless you wish to change yourself to differentiate yourself- You will be able to relate to this only you try this thought experiment with someone you want to learn from or influence.

Everybody’s a genius. It’s just that we fail to acknowledge our own abilities/ do not let others succeed due to lack of awareness or self-centeredness. Neither of that is objectively bad because behavior is either learnt or inborn.(- This was clearly the right brainer in me and is out of place logically –But I left it there to leave evidence)

Let us examine this concept (which concept-my left brainer asks- So you get the point right? It’s a mental battle to be creative and thinking at the same time – My right brain wants to give up and post the article).

Lamarckism(Theory of use or Disuse) has it that offspring will inherit characteristics specific traits of their parents that are useful(the fittest) at the time the offspring was born.

Since the course of evolution,   primates have been evolving at different rates- That is why apes have not caught up to man. Likewise, even among humans , although our DNA is 99% similar, different people have different personality traits. My experience tells me that personality traits are influenced by self-awareness and and an attempt to steer it towards a particular direction.

As one of the possible applications of this insight, it is worth noting that the conversation between Freud and Eienstein revealed that they both concurred that the key to rooting out terrorism is by electing the “right” representatives of the people. But what is “right” and “wrong”- This depends on the frame of reference- Feeling or Thinking.


Contact me for personal opinions or questions as I have two different experiences as a thinker and a creative-Maybe God is a mathematical constraint that humans are trying to solve through evolution. I’ll leave it at that. (This will resonate with certain kinds of thinkers)

No comments:

Post a Comment